How to resize images online?
- Click on upload and select files which needs resize
- If there are multiple files then select a file from File Name drop down
- Select the unit which will be used to resize
- Update the parameters for width and height
- Press the resize button. The new file size and dimension will be displayed on the top of photo
- If the file size needs to be reduced then change the quality of the image. Select the quality and press compress
- Image dimenion and size will be displayed at the top of the image
- Click on the "save" button on top of image to save file to local system
- Best application to resize images online . An answer to query "how to resize image online"
- Application which can resize multiple images in cm or mm
- Application which can resize images in cm or mm
- Resize JPG or PNG images online
- Best images resizer in pixels
- Application will take care of the quality of the images while doing the resize
How to resize image in mm, cm or pixel?
- Select the name of the file from the file name drop down which needs resize
- Select the option like % or mm or cm or inch from unit drop down
- If there is a need to increase the dimension of the image then the unit from the drop down. The existing values will be displayed in the text box of W*H. Update value for W*H which is greater then the existing values
- If there is a need to decrease the dimension then update value for W*H less then the existing values
- File dimension according to the selected unit will be displayed on the top of the image
How to Zoom in or Zoom out image?
- If there is a need to "zoom in" then select the unit as '%' and update value greater then 100 in the text box for W*H
- If there is a need to "zoom out" then select the unit as '%' and update value less then 100 in the text box for W*H
- Upload the file in the panel
How to resize image to 50KB, 100KB, 200KB?
- If there is a resize image in KB then select then change the quality value from the drop down against quality
- Upload the image in the panel
- Application will resize the image according to the selected quality
- Select different quality values according to the requirement
- File size at different quality will be displayed on the top of the image
- If the files size is not ok then try to compress the files at miniimagesvideos.com
Are files processed secured?
- 100% secured
- No data is transferred to the server